Application Process: Please send your CV to email@example.com before the application deadline. These will be reviewed internally, with an interview arranged soon after.
Closing Date: Ongoing
LettUs Grow® is a Bristol based start-up designing irrigation and control technology for vertical farms. Our mission is to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce, by enabling anyone to grow delicious food near its point of consumption.
At LettUs Grow®, our small but diverse team of engineers and horticulturists collaborate to design the next generation of technology for the vertical farming industry. Since foundation in 2015, the company has been developing an industry-leading aeroponic system, with integrated control software, to increase crop yields, reduce farm operating costs and make farmers’ lives easier. We are now entering an exciting period of business growth, establishing larger scale trials and beginning sales to vertical farms around the UK, and are looking for passionate team members to join us on this journey.
As a Full Stack Developer at LettUs Grow you will work within our Engineering team and report directly to our Chief Technical Officer. Your role will be to take complex user and biological requirements and work alongside our Lead Software Architect to craft simple to use software for vertical farmers around the world.
You can expect to be working alongside our diverse team of horticulturalists, engineers and commercial growers to design and build the next generation of indoor farming technology.
- Develop Ostara, our farm management software
- Develop firmware for embedded systems/edge devices
- Develop cloud-based services and data analysis tools
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Industrial experience using several of the following software languages
- HTML & CSS
- Industrial experience developing software in teams
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Specific experience developing software with hardware interfaces
- Specific experience developing firmware for edge devices
- Specific experience in UI/UX design and implementation
- Specific experience using AWS or similar
The position is full time in central Bristol and will benefit from training and external mentoring. Salary will be competitive to match experience, with the benefit of employee share accumulation scheme. We encourage a good work-life balance, with flexible working hours and 25 days’ holiday per year. LettUs Grow Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.