The above should link you through to the SOPs and relevant data collection forms for a given day.
Use each form for the following:
- Crop Walks: Plant Data for regular submission of data on plant growth within LettUs Grow aeroponic systems. Data collected should be then compared against our benchmarked crop profiles to identify divergence in morphology.
- Action Log to report on any actions taken outside your Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Sowing Data to record yield-relevant data collected during the sowing process.
- Harvest Data to record yield data collected during the harvest process.
- System Monitoring for regular submission of data on performance of the aeroponic system and wider Grow Bristol environmental control. Data collected should be then compared against our benchmarked system optimum to identify divergence.
Not all forms are required regularly, a reasonable use of each would be:
- Crop Walks: Plant Data on every crop walk.
- Action Log only when a system adjustment is made.
- Sowing Data once per grow cycle.
- Germination Log once per grow cycle.
- Harvest Data once per grow cycle.
- System Monitoring at least once per week, but ideally (time depending) every crop walk.