Application Process: Please send your CV to email@example.com before the application deadline. These will be reviewed internally, with an interview arranged soon after.
LettUs Grow® is a Bristol based start-up designing irrigation and control technology for vertical farms. Our mission is to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce, by enabling anyone to grow delicious food near its point of consumption.
At LettUs Grow®, our small but diverse team of engineers and horticulturists collaborate to design the next generation of technology for the vertical farming industry. Since being founded in 2015, the company has been developing an industry-leading aeroponic system, with integrated control software, which is already showing substantial yield improvements through ongoing crop trials. We are now entering an exciting period of business growth, establishing larger scale trials and beginning sales to vertical farms around the UK, and are looking bring on passionate team members to join us on this journey.
As a Site Engineer at LettUs Grow you will work within our Engineering team and report directly to our Chief Technical Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for the design of the next generation vertical farms as well as installation, commissioning, maintenance and disassembly of our facilities. You will work closely with our customers and in house growing team, collecting user feedback to improve our products and optimise farm operations.
- Install and commission internal test equipment
- Maintain and improve internal test equipment
- Develop internal R&D hardware
- Install products on site for customers
- Assist customers integrating and commissioning products
- Assist in product development
- Assist in facilities design
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent practical engineering skills
- The ability to communicate well with non-technical customers
- The ability to improvise and develop innovative solutions
- The ability to design and install plumbing systems
- Experience working within multidisciplinary design teams
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in site engineering or working on in industrial environments
- Electrical and wiring qualifications
- Experience in facility design
- Experience in developing products for industrial applications
The position is full time in central Bristol and will benefit from training and external mentoring. Salary will be competitive to match experience, with the benefit of employee share accumulation scheme. We encourage a good work-life balance, with flexible working hours and 25 days’ holiday per year. LettUs Grow Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.